Timeline for Spring Round (for 2019 fall semester positions)
For Research Mentors
- Tuesday, March 19 at 7:30am - First day to post projects
- Sunday, March 24 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Tuesday, April 2 at 7:30am - First day to accept applications
- Friday, April 19 at 11:59pm - Last day to accept applications
- Monday, March 25 at 7:30am - First day to apply for projects
- Monday, April 1 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Written by Candler Cusato, Duke undergraduate ('22) who found her research project through Muser.
Written by Emily Levy, a Muser research mentor and a graduate student in Prof. Susan Alberts’ Lab Group in Duke’s Biology Department.
A research mentor is the person who works most closely with undergraduates on the project. Research groups can include lots of people: professor, principal investigator, director of a research group, research scientists, post-docs, lab techs, lab managers, and graduate students.